Warehouse Stationery:
You can get packs of 4 ink pads for $5 and there are two colour choices to pick from which is a really good deal! They are slightly smaller than the stamps, but I think that they will still be easy to use if you touch the stamp to them twice.
Wellington Rubber Stamp Co:
They have multiple colours but they are all $11.50 each and we need about 40 of them which is $460.. a little out of our budget.
Gordon Harris:
The ink pads from Gordon Harris are $10.25 and much larger than we actually need them to be. This would make the cost $410 which is still too expensive.
We ended up buying 10 packs of the 4 mini ink pads at $5 each. There was 5 colour schemes so I got two of each. This will give us 4 extra ink pads for emergencies. The total cost of the stamps was $45 as I got a $5 student discount!
SH




No comments:
Post a Comment