After this, we used class time to go around to the other streams and speak to people regarding their involvement in the passports. Emma and Sophie went around in week 7 class and asked every team what they were doing and what they wanted for a clue/ stamp which left us with a very helpful list of the participants and their ideas to base all of our further work off e.g. writing the clues and organising the distribution of the teams in the layouts.
During the writing of the clues for each stall communication was also key. When I (Sam) was making up the clues, I had to message lots of people over Facebook to ask what their teams were doing specifically so that I could come up with a clue for them and also managed to get some other teams involved who previously did not want to be. In week 9's class Emma and I went around one final time to all of the teams that we were not certain about and got the information off them. In the end we have a total of 36 teams that were keen to collaborate with our offering as well as working in closely with the events stream.
SH






No comments:
Post a Comment