Saturday, 26 September 2015

Week Nine: Sponsored Prizes

I emailed MAWSA and Tussock about potentially getting a sponsored prize for our offering. The Manager of Tussock was lovely and very helpful. She gave us two $10 vouchers and offered a platter of sweet foods to give away also, however human resources said we were not allowed to give food as a prize. We have still not heard back from MAWSA so we have instead purchased two $10 vouchers from Gordon Harris to give away. This brings up the total of prizes to four. The concept of our prizes is less of an incentive to get people to come to our stall and rather more like a way of saying thank you to the people for participating. We also asked ITS for a possible printing money voucher to give away, but unfortunately they can not give printing money away as a voucher and Bennet's Books, but they have not yet got back to us.

Email to Janet from Tussock Cafe:


Email to Holly from Mawsa:


Email from ITS regarding vouchers:

SH


In the weekend I went to Gordon Harris and bought two vouchers, $10 credit on each. I was unable to get them donated.



EB

The group went into Bennetts at Massey enquiring about the possibility of prize donations. The lady in the store asked us to write a letter and bring it in for her to pass on to her boss. I wrote a letter and delivered it to her, but we never had any further response from them.

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment