Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Week Eight: Blog Development


I found that the blog was looking quite unorganised, plain and a bit itsy-bitsy, so to fix this I spent some time organising and actually designing it. Because we are doing passports and have an airport theme, I decided to implement a background image that suits the them, furthermore I made our colour scheme blue. To organise the blog I compiled some of the posts into one, firstly so they weren't mixed up amongst others and secondly if we want to see all the prototyping from week three we can just go to one post. From here I also tagged all of the posts. This way we can record the stages of our design process and well as giving us the option of creating a navigation bar. This is what I then made next, simply by adding the labels gadget to the layout. This was we have an easy navigation bar for both our team and anyone who views our blog, where they can just click on say 'critique' on our navigation bar, and it will show all the post that are about critique. On of the most beneficial parts of this navigation bar for our team is the team meetings label. By selecting this we can see all the team meeting minutes, to do lists and schedules all organised by date (latest at the top). This way if we ever need to know what's happening or what we need to do individually its all in one place.




RL



No comments:

Post a Comment